October 18, 2021 · 3 min read
AiSight is changing manufacturing maintenance. We couldn’t do that without maintaining a passionate and determined team. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits and opportunities for limitless personal growth.
Benefits @ AiSight
Employee benefits are special, additional services and offers that employers make available to employees in order to motivate and retain them over the long term. At AiSight, we offer a diverse portfolio of benefits that we regularly update and expand.
It’s important to us that our selection of benefits matches our values. We are a young company that stands for sustainability; we believe in having a healthy lifestyle and we love working together. So we developed our benefits portfolio with these aspects in mind.
Now, let’s cut to the chase! Here’s what’s included in our current benefit package:
- Corporate health: Mens sana in corpore sano. If, after a day at work, you like doing some good exercise, you’ll love our subsidized Urban Sports Club membership.
- Transport options: We know moving around Berlin can be a struggle. We try to make it easier with a partially paid, all-inclusive public transportation subscription (BVG monthly abonnement), or with free bikes by Swapfiets.
- Food & drinks: You really need these to stay focused, so our kitchen will never lack drinks, coffee, tea, and healthy snacks.
- Office: Office days can be long, so the environment around you has to be pleasant. Our office is open plan, dog friendly, with a sunny terrace and other chillout areas.
- Technical work equipment: Now that we have your attention, thanks to the office dogs, it’s worth mentioning that we also provide you with all the equipment you need to work optimally.
- Referral bonus: Team spirit is our biggest strength. We believe that amazing colleagues may know other potential amazing colleagues. That’s why we offer a team referral programme. If you refer a new team member and they stay with us past their probation, you will receive a bonus.
- Classic discounts: We offer a discount for the Taxfix app to do annoying-but-worthwhile tax declarations. We also provide access to a corporate benefits portal with discounts for online shops and hotels.
When you meet our teammates you’ll see how many diverse interests they have and how much they love learning new stuff. So, in addition to the aforementioned benefits, we offer everyone an annual learning budget of 1.000€ that they can use for anything, whether it is or isn’t directly related to their core tasks. This budget can be allocated for books, workshops, courses, coaching, etc. We also support personal development through what we call Learning Days. During Learning Days (every 6 weeks), there are no meetings, calls, or other ordinary tasks. You’ll get to spend the entire time learning new things, studying, or tackling long-standing projects.
Speaking of diverse hobbies and interests, our own bi-weekly Academy Sessions are great for broadening horizons. This project offers our team members the opportunity to hold sessions on subjects they are passionate about or that they would like to teach. We have already covered so many different topics, ranging from 3D printing and photography, to the benefits of Ecstatic Dance(!). For colleagues in the audience, it’s a great chance to learn something new and get to know the interests of the others.
Of course, we regularly organize company events and off-sites (of course, all virtually during the pandemic). From escape games to art nights and game evenings, we've already had a lot of fun together. Stay tuned for a whole blog post about our past team events in the next few weeks. For now, here’s a sneak peek—a photo from our last Art Night!
Finally, in our opinion, benefits are definitely a win-win offer.
Our teammates can save some money, start a new sport, or learn something new. This keeps motivation high, contributes to team-building, and as a consequence has a positive impact on productivity, talent attraction, and turnover reduction.
Do you want to be a part of this? We are currently hiring! Check out our open positions by clicking on the button below, or connect with Frances, our HR Manager.
© 2021 AiSight GmbH. All rights reserved
Phone: +49 (0) 30 40363399